Job Type: Permanent/Full time
A fantastic opportunity for someone looking to move into an executive assistant position within Jake Riley.
This is a varied role providing support to the Director, and project teams working in the organization.
The successful assistant will be a strong team player with excellent written, project management and spoken communication skills. You must be passionate about the work you do and be keen to learn and develop in the role. Previous experience in a consulting organisation will be an advantage.
Person Specification: The candidate should be flexible to conduct research across sectors, analyze proposals on various issues. They must have a good writing and analysis skills as well as be extremely comfortable working with various social media tools and using them effectively. The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and work effectively with little supervision. Candidate should be able to work in a fast paced environment. Should be fluent in English. Must be proficient in writing and research. They must be able to work effectively with little supervision.
The ideal candidate for the role of Executive Assistant will have the following key competencies:
• Essential – Educated to degree level (must be a graduate)
• Essential – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Project management skills
• Excellent computer/software usage skills
• Manage information effectively
• Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
• Professional and mature attitude
• Personable with excellent interpersonal skills
• A strong commercial awareness
• Stress tolerance
Key Tasks will include
• Diary Management
• Research and create proposals
• Keeping an invoice Log, ensuring they are settled in a timely manner and preparing payment requests
• Maintaining electronic and paper filing systems
• Project managing company projects and ensuring project teams turn in their work on their time.
• Booking flights and hotels
• Obtaining visa’s and other relevant travel document
• Booking conference attendance and ensuring adequate preparation
• Handling shipping of books and magazines
• Sending out media packs and company brochures and magazines to potential advertisers’
• Maintaining a database of advertisers and potential clients
• Keeping a database of business cards
• Keeping a filing system for all company images
Please send CV to email@example.com