Skills and Capabilities
· Responsible for development and implementation of fundraising, fund management and investment strategies for the Company.
· Design an efficient portfolio management system to ensure compliance with approved portfolio split
· Ensure the periodic monitoring and evaluation of the Company’s agro-investment portfolio through and prepare periodic reports for Management and the Board to aid decision making.
· Lead all opportunity identification and validation activities in close coordination with the Managing director, ED Technical and the Board
· Identify and convert new investment/ business opportunities for revenue growth including collaborating with strategic and development partners in co-funding agriculture projects
· Provide specialized financial advisory and capital-raising services to investee companies across the entire agriculture value chain within and beyond South-West Nigeria
· Expand strategic alliances and partnerships and and identify a strong pipeline of target partners to support future growth strategies
· Develop, strengthen and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders to facilitate effective business operations across the agribusiness value chain including connecting agribusinesses for strategic partnerships.
· Bachelor’s degree in a Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social Science Discipline.
· A Master’s Degree or MBA with an investment focus is an added advantage
· Minimum of 15 years’ relevant experience in agribusiness or in a similar position with at least 7 years in a management role. Prior Board exposure is an added advantage
· Professional qualifications e.g. CFA, ACCA, ICAN etc.
· Good understanding of the agriculture sector with specific knowledge of key players and value drivers across local and global markets
· Prior Investment/investment banking experience
· Experience starting, growing, and managing partnerships and large projects
To apply for this job please visit apps.ng.kpmg.com.